Duration:4 academic years from the date of commencement of course followed by 6 months compulsory rotatory internship
Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognize college.
I. The candidate seeking admission should have passed the Higher Secondary Certification (H.S.C) / 12th examination of any recognized state, CBSE or ICSE Board.
II. The candidate should have passed subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology individually and must have obtained at least 40% marks in Phyics, Chemistry and Biology taking together in the qualifying examination i.e. 12th/
H.S.C/ or equivalent.
III. Age: the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31 December of the year of admission
Following are the documents required at the time of admission for BPT
• Registration receipt
• 12th / HSC or equivalent marks statement
• Proof of Birth date : SSC Passing Certificate,/college Leaving certificate/domicile certificate/ nationality certificate.
• Certificate of medical fitness
• Conduct and character certificate from previous institutions.
• Migration certificate (for outside Maharashtra & other than pre university board students only)
• Transfer certificate from the institution in which you have studied last.
• An affidavit in the format signed by you and counter signed by parent/ guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
• Undertaking by parent & by student regarding ragging in the format on bond paper.
• Six recent passport size color photographs
• Caste/ category certificate if applicable