Duration: 2 year
I. A candidate who has passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) degree examination of any Indian University/ Its Equivalent qualification from abroad, with 50% minimum marks.
II. Candidate must have completed 6 months compulsory rotatory Internship in a teaching institute attached with a Hospital.
III. No candidate shall be admitted for postgraduate degree course unless the candidate has obtained and produced the eligibility certificate issued by the university. The Candidate has to make application to the university with the following documents along with the prescribed fees:
• PGP – CET 2019 specific dates.
• Proof of birth date: 10th standard/ SSC passing certificate/ college. Leaving certificate/ Domicile certificate/
• BPT passing/degree certificate issued by the university last attended
• Marks cards of 1st to final BPT course.
• Attempt certificate issued by the principal
• Completion of Internship certificate
• Provisional degree certificate / Permanent Degree Certificate of BPT
• Eligibility certificate
• Medical certificate & Migration Certificate.
• Six color passport size photographs.
• Character certificate from the previous institution.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission under NRI/ Foreign Category Students :
Curriculum For Post Graduation :
• Clinical training will be with the graded responsibilities in the assessment and management of patients entrust to candidate. The participation of the students in all facets of educational process shall be insisted upon the training in Basic, Physiotherapy, Medical sciences and experimental work.
• The candidate should actively take part in seminars, group discussions and Inpatient and Outpatient ward rounds, case demonstrations, clinics, journal review and clinical meetings. They should be required to participate in the teaching and training programmes of the Undergraduate students.
Academic Terms :
• The academic term shall commence on or about 1st August of each year. Admission to BPT and MPT shall be done only once in a given academic year.
• The candidate are expected to attend all allotted work period (both theory and practical/ clinical) in each of the prescribed subject. They should attend 80% of the total number of classes conducted in each of the subject to be eligible to appear for the examination in that subject.
• The principal shall notify the attendance details at the end of each term without fail under intimation to this University.
• A Candidate lacking in the prescribed attendance and progress in any one subject either in theory and practical/ clinical in the first appearance shall not be permitted to appear the examination of that subject either theory/ practical/ clinical.